Re: [Health] Community Server updated to 28 RC1

From: Keith C. Perry
Subject: Re: [Health] Community Server updated to 28 RC1
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 17:57:30 -0500 (EST)

Great to hear this!  Also, Luis do you know if your presentation from the Tryon
conference is up yet?  I asked this a couple of weeks ago and no one responded.
 My understanding is that it was supposed to be posted on:

http://www.tryton.org/papers.html

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033