[Health] Bpmn / process discovery prior to GNU Health implementation

From: Maria Cecilia Santos Popper
Subject: [Health] Bpmn / process discovery prior to GNU Health implementation
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 19:21:22 -0300

Greetings!
We are  working with a local health department to implement GNU health as their ehr system.

But prior to the implementation, we would like to do some research to identify workflows and the underlying processes involved.
I was thinking about BPMN notation, workflow nets, etc.

Maybe someone from the community with experience in this field could share thoughts or  ideas on how to approach this issue?

Thanks in advance.
Cecilia