[Health] requesting assistance for GNU health data interchange

From: Nasia Santos
Subject: [Health] requesting assistance for GNU health data interchange
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 23:18:59 +0800

Greetings!

     This is Nasia Santos, a Computer Science student from Asia Pacific College here in the Philippines. We're enrolled in a Project Based Learning track and currently working on the possibility of applying e-health (GNU Health) for a specific organization.
In line with this, we are supposed to integrate and connect GNU health to OpenMRS (an electronic medical record system) with the intention of exchanging patient medical records between the two systems. May we ask your assistance in recommending anything that would enable GNU Health to send and receive data.

We hope to merit your favourable response regarding this matter.

Best Regards,
Nasia Santos
Asia Pacific College