[Health] Patient filter for nursing

From: Jose Eugenio Quesada
Subject: [Health] Patient filter for nursing
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 08:28:47 +0800

Hello GNU Health friends,

I'm from the Philippines working on a project to implement GNU Health in a local city government hospital.

My question has to do with limiting the list of patients that a nurse assigned to the maternity ward can view.

I would like to set the filter using the Tryton client adding a rule to a new group that I called "Health Nursing Maternity"

The new rule should limit a nurse that is assigned to "Health Nursing Maternity" to be able to view records of patients whose patient status = 'hospitalized', and whose inpatient registration type = 'maternity.

I created two rules that used Patient Admission History model, and Patient related information model.

Inside of the Patient Admission History rule, I added the following domain:
[('gnuhealth_inpatient_registration.admission_type', '=', 'maternity')]

Inside of the Patient related information model, I added the following domain:
[('gnuhealth_patient.patient_status', '=', 'hospitalized')]

When I then log in as a nurse assigned to the group "Health Nursing Maternity", I get a python error complaining about gnuhealth_patient

Would appreciate help and guidance on how to properly configure these kinds of filters in GNU Health.

Thank you in advance,

Joe Gene Quesada