Re: [Health] Map of worldwide GNU Health implementation?

From: Emilien Klein
Subject: Re: [Health] Map of worldwide GNU Health implementation?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 21:14:06 +0100

> From:Luis Falcon
> Subject:Re: [Health] Map of worldwide GNU Health implementation?
> Date:Fri, 07 Mar 2014 09:47:30 +0000
> User-agent:Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101
> Thunderbird/24.3.0
> ________________________________
>
> Hi Emilien !
> On 06/03/14 06:02, Emilien Klein wrote:
> > Does such a map exist?
> > It would be interesting to see the global spread of GNU Health.
> > Markers of 2 colors to indicate live vs. implementing?

I know that in general for FLOSS projects it's difficult to know how
much downloads etc, but looking at the scope of the project (you don't
install it in a few minutes and be done) I would hope that you have a
few ideas where it's used?
Jamaica, Argentina, Kenia, Laos, Indonesia

How could we get that list and maintain it? The map would then be
built on top of that data.

> That is a good idea, but we need to get the feedback from the
> implementing places.
>
> I also thought of plotting the countries / cities that connect to the
> community server, as another indicator.

Why not? Like a temperature map of "where are people testing GNU
Health out in the last 30 days"
    +Emilien

vBest,