Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows

From: odicha
Subject: Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 17:36:40 -0500

windows client relies on some precompiled packages. Not sure but I think pygtk-allinone is not unicode, so it'll fail

El 29/01/2014 05:30 p.m., Luis Falcon escribió:
On 29/01/14 21:48, odicha wrote:
Time to make tests :)
Just a quick update.

I tested the GNU Health Lao translation package for the health core
module and it worked fine, at least I can see the strings in menus and
forms. Of course, using GNU/Linux .

Thanks a lot Odicha for testing !!

Best