Re: [Health] [Health-announce] GNU Health 2.4.0 is out !

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] [Health-announce] GNU Health 2.4.0 is out !
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:14:23 +0100

Hi,

Am Montag, 27. Januar 2014, 10:40:37 schrieb Luis Falcon:

> On 27/01/14 08:19, Marnix Janse wrote:
> > Thank you for this release and the hard work Luis. I take my hat of
> > for you! I wanted to install a fresh OpenSUSE installation this
> > morning, but I guess I left my brain at home. After installation,
> > following the current OpenSUSE documentation, I could not connect
> > to the database (Documentation FIXME: modified Firewall setup) and
> > it gave me incompatible version error. Then my brain woke up and
> > realized that the OpenSUSE repositories might not have been
> > updated. Could I help updating it, or could you let me know when
> > this is scheduled? I will compile it from source, but I would like
> > to document the OpenSUSE package method.
> >
> > - Tryton client 3.0.2 MAC - 2.2.2-2.1 (from repo)
>
> Thanks for your kind words !
> It looks more like a client issue.
> I'm copying the GNU Health general mailing list. Axel Braun knows well
> OpenSUSE and GNU Health, and he works on the OpenSUSE documentation.

The build of gnuhealth 2.4.0 is just finished (successfully), so you should be
able to install the latest version using the repository
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Application:/ERP:/Tryton:/3.0/openSUSE_13.1

I will do a test install next days to check everything works.

Regarding your Firewall issue...what is this in detail? Do client and server
run on different machines?

Regarding the version incompatibility - please check the Tryton server version
you are running

Best regards
Axel