[Health] PostgreSQL dump for GNU Health 2.2.1 available

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health] PostgreSQL dump for GNU Health 2.2.1 available
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 18:35:16 -0300

Dear all

As requested, I just uploaded the latest 2.2.1 DB dumps.

http://health.gnu.org:/downloads/postgres_dumps/gnuhealth_demo-2.2.1-oct14.tar.gz

This file also contains attachments (like ultrasounds) .

We have a bit of demographics, appointment, evaluations,
hospitalization, patient socioeconomic and clinical background,

We will keep on enhancing the demo DB, but is a start  :)

A quick recap on creating the demo DB environment:

* Stop the Tryton server

* Download it and extract it in  your gnuhealth user home directory

cd

wget
http://health.gnu.org:/downloads/postgres_dumps/gnuhealth_demo-2.2.1-oct14.tar.gz

* Extract the tar file

tar -xzf gnuhealth_demo-2.2.1-oct14.tar.gz

* Create the health22 database (use this name, so it matches the attach
structure )

createdb health22 --encoding=unicode

* Load the DB

psql < demodb/health22.sql

* verify that the tryton data_path points to the attach dir :
(you can use the alias editconf )

data_path = /home/gnuhealth/attach

* Restart the tryton server

Let us know any issues you may find .

If it works for you, please update the Wikibook with this info :)

Best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org