Re: [Health] [Health-dev] GNU Health installation help needed

From: KK CHN
Subject: Re: [Health] [Health-dev] GNU Health installation help needed
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:04:16 +0000

Hi mona,

Goto
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Operating_System-Specific_Notes

See the section    Debian and derivatives,  and you can install the
dependencies first either by apt-get  or  by synaptic   (from the
terminal  as root user  type  "synaptic "  and enter "  it will open
the synaptic package manger GUI and you can select the packages
mentioned and mark it for installation then press apply button, it
will install the selected packages.

Then goto Goto the tutorial
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation
follow from   # adduser gnuhealth onwards ..

As Luis Falcon told, You should install Tryton 2.8, not 2.0  be sure
to install Tryton2.8 only.

Try the steps and get GNU Health up and running. If any specific
errors revert back with the specific error description.

KK