Re: [Health] Chart of accounts

From: Kaushik
Subject: Re: [Health] Chart of accounts
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:39:57 +0530

Dear Luis,
It worked. The user admin needed to be associated with the company.
Thanks
Kaushik

On Thursday 29 August 2013 04:23 AM, Luis Falcon wrote:
Dear Kaushik
On 28/08/13 08:47, Kaushik wrote:
Dear all,
       I am trying to create chart of accounts.  Do we have a sequence of
steps documented for this?.

When I create a new account it doesn't allow me to save it. It says
" You try to bypass an access rule. (Document type : account.account )"

PLease check that you have created the company and that the user (admin
in this case) is associated to the company
Administration -> Users -> Users

Let us know if you could fix it.

Best,
I am logged in as admin and hadn't changed any user settings. I can see
that I have access permissions for Account, Account administration (have
R,W, C, D for accounts, account type).

Anything you suspect I might be missing. Something I can look out for
and try.
Thanks
Kaushik