[Health] Transifex: Greek translation of ICD10 terms

From: Stefanos Koukliotis
Subject: [Health] Transifex: Greek translation of ICD10 terms
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 19:58:40 +0100

Hi all there!

I am trying to help with the translation of ICD10 (through transifex) and I am encountering some issue with the .po file and a source file in xls (excel) format.

So my question is: Does anyone know how to import the translated terms of ICD10 from an excel source file into the respective .po file? I know there is an online service that you could import terms from an excel file but there is a restriction on the number of terms that you can import.

Thank you for your help!