Re: [Health] Czech Republic in GNU health

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] Czech Republic in GNU health
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 19:59:07 -0300

Hi Štěpán

2013/7/30 štěpán staniek <address@hidden>
Dear All,
I am looking for specific information.
I installed GNU health at my local station already. I know how it is running, but want know specific information.
1. How can I create my own sw module in GNU Health for mutual comunication with insurance companies and laboratories over the web.

For creating a module you can take a look at the Tryton framework documentation [0] [1].  And for the web development you can use Nereid [2]

2. Is there any similar module or initiative available? Is there any module for receiving/sending data from/to a web service?

You don't need a module, web services are already present in GNU Health over Tryton. You can see some (old) examples here [3]

Regards

[0] http://doc.tryton.org/2.8/
[1] https://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/HelloWorld
[2] http://nereid.openlabs.co.in/docs/