Re: [Health] evaluation edition

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] evaluation edition
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:28:56 +0200

Hi Khay and Sebastián,

On 27 July 2013 14:26, Khay Bagus <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear All,

I have been facing a issue with gnuhealth these days.

Lets say a patient enters the triage room. The doctor who sees him for the first time is Dr X. He sees that the patient has to do some lab tests. So the patient goes to the laboratory. Unfortunately some tests take 2 hours to be ready. So when the patient returns to the triage room, the doctors shift are changed. So the Dr Y opens a previous evaluation by Dr X edits it and saves it... By the end of then day we don't have a way to know wich doctor really saw the patient and who did what.

Having searched deeper, Khay is referring to Multiple providers per single encounter and the need to  document and connect providers and their roles to the encounter. I came across this OpenMRS design proposal for dealing with such a scenario [0]

[0] https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Multiple+providers+per+encounter+%28Design+Page%29

Regards
Ronald

Is there any way to correct it. Or is our patient flow that is not correct?

Please Advise

Dr Khaizer

Tete Provincial Hospital
Mozambique