Re: [Health] evaluation edition

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] evaluation edition
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 11:31:31 -0300

Hi Khay

2013/7/27 Khay Bagus <address@hidden>
Dear All,

I have been facing a issue with gnuhealth these days.

Lets say a patient enters the triage room. The doctor who sees him for the first time is Dr X. He sees that the patient has to do some lab tests. So the patient goes to the laboratory. Unfortunately some tests take 2 hours to be ready. So when the patient returns to the triage room, the doctors shift are changed. So the Dr Y opens a previous evaluation by Dr X edits it and saves it... By the end of then day we don't have a way to know wich doctor really saw the patient and who did what.

For the next 2.2 version, we are adding a workflow to the Patient Evaluations. When a doctor completes a medical evaluation, he will click on the button confirm,  and all the fields will change to read only state. So, when other doctor begins an evaluation for the same patient, he will not be able to edit a previous evaluation, the doctor will have to create a new evaluation for the patient.

Regards

--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@