Re: [Health] Online GNU Health version for testing purposes???

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Online GNU Health version for testing purposes???
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 19:35:08 -0300

Hi Constantine

On 15/07/2013 05:04, Κωστής Μουσαφείρης wrote:
Hi all,

I was just wondering if there is some kind of an online demo GNU Health
version, to use for translation purposes. In such a wy, we could see the
more general context where all the isolated terms in the Transifex platform
appear, etc. In other words, if there is such a possiblilty, it would be a
nice bonus for our proof reading, before committing imprecise translations.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Thanks for your mail. I have uploaded the GNU Health demo database to
I think that the best way to go is to download the DB and test it locally.

The link for the 2.0.x is http://health.gnu.org/downloads/postgres_dumps/gnuhealth_demo_200.sql.gz

Let me know if this option works for you.

Bests
Constantine