Re: [Health] make Online Demo available offline

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] make Online Demo available offline
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 10:00:22 -0300

Dear all

As requested. You can find the postgresql demo database dump  for
version 181 here :

http://health.gnu.org/downloads/postgres_dumps/gnuhealth_demo_181.sql.gz

We are working in the demo data for version 2.0 . We'll create it
"from scratch" to better fit the academic courses.

Please note that this dumps are version dependent. We will update the
Wiki with the info and how to restore it.

Best

--
Luis Falcon
President, GNU Solidario