[Health] Access control model

From: Gijs van Enckevort
Subject: [Health] Access control model
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 09:51:30 +0100

I'm currently doing my Master in Information Security Technology and my Master thesis is on creating a data leakage/data misuse detection system. We're looking into using GNUhealth for implementing and testing our system.

To get accurate (logged) data to test our model, we want to have a realistic access control policy (for a small number of users). Is there a demo with these in place available somewhere or can anyone help me with acquiring/setting up one? Alternatively, simply describing a policy for different roles would help as well.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Gijs van Enckevort