Re: [Health] mobile access for gnu health

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] mobile access for gnu health
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:59:08 -0300

Hello Adrianus

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Adrianus Kevin
<address@hidden> wrote:
> hi, im new at gnu health. I just wanna know if gnu health provide mobile
> access or not? the next answer would be how to do that? i've been searching
> the clues by asking uncle google but has no result

Yes. There is an Android client for Tryton (hence, for GNU Health), by SCIL.

I just wrote a blog entry about the 1.8 series that talks about this.
You can find it here :
http://www.meanmicio.org/2013/02/gnu-health-18-is-out-with-android.html

Hope it helps you and the rest of the community members that look for this :-)

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health