[Health] GNU Health 1.8.0 available at the Python Package Index - Pypi

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health] GNU Health 1.8.0 available at the Python Package Index - Pypi
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:29:15 -0300

Dear all
Good news for those of you who like to install Health with "pip"[1]
:-) I just finished uploading GNU Health 1.8.0 to the Python Package
Index [2]. Please double check that everything works OK under this
method, since the setup script for each of the GNU Health modules had
to be migrated to be compatible with Tryton 2.6.

PIP[1] is an alternative to the the official method (downloading the
tar.gz file and the ./configure script ).

Use the method you like most, both have pros and cons :-) We will be
releasing very soon the packages for Arch Linux and Parabola GNU/Linux
for this release 1.8.0 . If you want to become a packager for other
OS, please let us know.

1 .- http://www.pip-installer.org
2 .- http://pypi.python.org/pypi

--