Re: [Health] version compatibility

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] version compatibility
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:24:32 +0000

Hi Carlos

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Carlos Chebair <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's my first post here and I would like to know about version compatibility
> between Tryton server, Tryton client and Health modules.
> Please correct me if I am wrong, but tryton client and server have always
> the same version number, for instance 2.4 or 2.6. Can a client version 2.4
> work with a server version 2.6? or viceversa?
You are right. You should use the 2.6 client GTK client with 2.6
server . The Tryton webclient is coming up soon, so that will you
version independency.

GNU Health 1.8.x is coming up in about on Jan 20th (if not major
issues are found) and that is Tryton 2.6 compatible.

> The other question is about health module versions, to run health version
> 1.4.5 what tryton client and server should I use?
> What about health version 1.6.2?
GNU Health 1.6.x are Tryton 2.4.x compatible

> Can someone make a quick recap for me about compatibilities /
> incompatibilities? or show me where can I find some information about this
> subject?
>
> many thanks in advance!

Hope it helped !

Best