Re: [Health] Documentation

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Documentation
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 08:52:32 -0300

Hi Paras / Ronald !

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 6:20 AM, Paras Jasani <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Along with documentation we can also upload videos. How about opening up a
> You Tube stream ?
That would be great ! Either in Youtube or Vimeo, we'll be happy to
have GNU Health educational videos.

I think that we should think about linking them to the documentation,
so we can relate to them on each section.

Now, this is what I propose:
1) Work on the full documentation for 1.8.x series ( release date end
of December ).
2) Once we have it documented, we start creating the videos for the
main sections.
3) For the videos, I suggest we come to a consensus on the look and
feel for the demos, so they look homogeneous. Also, use the same demo
data (as we have in the demo database ), so we can relate.

What do you think ?

Best,

--
Luis Falcon