Re: [Health] No Health Professional associated with this user

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] No Health Professional associated with this user
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 23:24:05 +0200

Hi Sebastián,

On 1 November 2012 22:52, Sebastián Marró <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ronald

2012/11/1 ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
Dear All,

I am evaluating GNU Health Nursing module using the demo database.

When logged in as the demo_nurse user creating a new nursing round I am getting "No Health Professional associated with user" message.

I have added the demo health professional as employees to the demo company that I have created but did not make a difference.

What am I doing wrong? How do I assign a Health professional to a user account?
Take a look at the Health tab in the Parties form. If the party is a Health Professional, then the field "Internal User" shows up.

Thanks for the pointer, I managed to associate a Health professional to the user.

Regards
Ronald

Regards

Regards and thanks