Re: [Health] Invoice with Health Services Module

From: Simon Vass
Subject: Re: [Health] Invoice with Health Services Module
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:36:19 +0300

Is the workflow engine in Tryton still the same as the OpenERP one? Or has it been surpassed by triggers?

On 29 October 2012 15:34, Simon Vass <address@hidden> wrote:
Ronald,

Thanks

Simon

On 29 October 2012 12:43, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Simon,

On 29 October 2012 10:49, Simon Vass <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Luis,

I now can create an invoice thanks for the pointer to the payment terms field.

Is the idea that to create an invoice you manually add all the correct services/procedures/tests then click create Invoice

Yes, that is the idea, see earlier discussion with Luis [0]

or should the services be populated as the procedures are being carried out?

The process I would like to model is that a doctor for example requests a lab test, before the lab test can be done it has to be paid for by the client,

+ 1, [1]

then the test can proceed. Is there a way to model this right now? or do I need to play with triggers/workflows?

Also how would I use pip install to install say the 2.4.2 analytic accounts module from Tryton?

You can use the command: pip install --user <package name>==<version number> , so for the analytic account, it will be: pip install --user trytond_analytic_account==2.4.2

Regards
Ronald Munjoma

Simon