Re: [Health] help

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] help
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 21:08:50 +0200

Hi Rameesa,

On 15 September 2012 17:05, ayisha rameesa <address@hidden> wrote:
Respected Sir,
      I would like to customize your GNU Health software for a primary
healthcare centre as part of my MCA mini project. So I need the user
manual

The user manual is work in progress on wikibooks [1]

as well as administrative manual

You can find the Tryton Administration manual online [2]

Reading the Tryton documentation might be helpful as as well [3], [4]

You might also want to subscribe and ask specific questions on the GNU Health developers mailing list [5]

[1] http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health

[2] http://tryton-administration-manual.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html

[3] http://doc.tryton.org/2.4/

[4] http://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/TableOfContents?tm=6