Re: [Health] trytond_health_ophtalmo 1.0.0

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] trytond_health_ophtalmo 1.0.0
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 11:49:33 -0300

Hi Ronald

2012/7/20 ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
Dear All,

Following a discussion about external Module and READEME file on the Tryton Mailing list [1], I came across this new GNU Health Module [2]

There are a few things I find wrong with this module (most, if not all of them been discussed on the Tryton Mailing list).To me it seemed not an official module (I checked here and could                     not find it [3]) but:

a. It makes use of the  GNU Health README and Copyright  files
b. It points people to  http://health.gnu.org and  address@hidden
    Once people start to download and try to install it (which I tested and does not work) they will start asking for assistance from the GNU Health Community.

You are right, It is not an official module. The module users should ask for assistance to the module developer. I'll contact the developer, to change README and copyright files.

c. If we decide to come up with our own ophthalmology module, we can not use the name trytond_health_ophtalmo as it already been used on pypi

Yes, we have a problem here. I think we should keep and eye on the Tryton mailing list discussion and meanwhile think a way to solve this.

Regards

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/tryton/Gi4ZMPLR9Zg
[2] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/trytond_health_ophtalmo/1.0.0
[3] http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/file/1eac8295f632/tryton