[Health] request for a how to upgrade GNU Health manual

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: [Health] request for a how to upgrade GNU Health manual
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:52:45 +0200

Dear All,

It will be nice if someone could add a section on how to update from
one version of GNU Health to another on wikibooks.
(I have been doing clean installs every time a new version comes out)

I have tried upgrading following the below procedure:

pip upgrade <package name>

then run: trytond -d <DATABASE_NAME> -u all or <specific package name>

and it fails all the time. What am I doing wrong? I would like to
upgrade to 1.6.3 when its out.

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma