[Health] Contraints

From: Paras Jasani
Subject: [Health] Contraints
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:45:40 +0530

Hello

I have upgraded to
1) Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
2) tryton 2.4
3) GNU Health 1.6.1

Things are running good. There are couple of things i have noticed

1) Party name has be linked to an internal user. There is one-to-one match. So 4 parties can't be matched to one internal user. Is my understanding correct ?

2) I wanted to add surgeon name to the report in the Surgeries section. Can anyone please help me with how to add the place holder. I put surgery.surgeon but didn't work.

Thanks
Paras