Re: [Health] Installing gnu health 1.6.1 demo

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] Installing gnu health 1.6.1 demo
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:58:02 +0200

Hi Stephen,

On 21 June 2012 12:23, Amedu Stephen <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your help, I have been able to install gnuhealth 1.6.1 along with a number of tryton modules on ubuntu 11.10. I need further help to explore the demo database.

I have run 'pip install --user proteus' successfully but can't seem to find the demo directory, and 'python health_demo_server.py' won't run either.

This is how I got the demo database.  I cloned the GNU Health Project using Mercurial [1] . Then copied the demo folder to my server and followed the instructions on Wikibooks [2]

[1] http://savannah.gnu.org/hg/?group=health

[2] http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/The_Demo_database

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

Am I missing something from the installation instructions?

Regards