[Health] How to automatically start gnu health in ubuntu

From: Amedu Stephen
Subject: [Health] How to automatically start gnu health in ubuntu
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:17:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am new to tryton/gnu health with only a little experience with ubuntu 11.10. I followed the installation instructions for gnu health using 'pip install --user trytond_healthprofile==1.4.5' and was able to run through some of the features.

I need help to enable me set up gnu health to automatically start when the ubuntu boots up.

Regards

Amedu Stephen