Re: [Health] Installing calendar module issue

From: Federico Conforti
Subject: Re: [Health] Installing calendar module issue
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 02:35:37 +0000

Mon, 7 May 2012 17:23:13 -0300

Hi Federico

2012/5/6 Federico Conforti <address@hidden>
Enother thing is that I couldn't install a calendar on Thunderbird. Is there any tutorial or walktrhought to do it?

Regards

Thanks!

--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@

www.thymbra.com

I followed the guide by installing the trytond_health_calendar (not trytond_calendar) and tried on Thunderbird, as IceOWL isn´t available any more. After filling the adress and pressed "Find", no calendar was found. Anyway, I created it and there is a warning on it: The calendar XXXX is momentarily not available.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!