Re: [Health] GNU Health 1.4.3 start up problem

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health 1.4.3 start up problem
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 00:05:01 +0200

Hi Craig,

now getting a different error, please see below, your assitance will be greatly appreciated:

address@hidden:~/.local/bin$ ./trytond
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./trytond", line 104, in <module>
    trytond.server.TrytonServer(options).run()
  File "/home/gnuhealth/.local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/trytond/server.py", line 30, in __init__
    CONFIG.update_etc(options['configfile'])
  File "/home/gnuhealth/.local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/trytond/config.py", line 109, in update_etc
    get_port(netloc, name)) for netloc in value.split(',')]
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'split'

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

Apologies for  top posting.

--
Craig

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\