Re: [Health] Fw: [Fwd: How can see appointment with patient?]

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Fw: [Fwd: How can see appointment with patient?]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:07:31 -0300

Hi Safuan

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:45 PM, wan <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello GNU Health,
>
> I'm e-mailing again with earlier response from my team member, Faizal.
> Until now I am not able to view anything from the archive of mailing list.
> Hope this submission will appear in the archive.

New members get automatically a "moderation flag" to avoid spam.
Sometimes we forget to take get rid of it. Faizal should be OK.

The other issue is not to send attachments bigger than 64K, otherwise
it won't go through.

> Now back to business... We are currently testing GNU Health and creating
> some documentation with pictures.  As of right now, we are considered as
> 'stuck' at Appointment level.  Let me clarify the situation following a flow
> of sequence that we learn as below:
>
> 1.  Patient Registration [actor: Registration Clerk/Nurse]
> 2.  Appointment to Doctor(s) [actor: Registration Clerk/Nurse]
> 3.  Patient Selection [actor: Nurse/Doctor (depends on size of healthcare)]
> 4.  Initial Consultation [actor: Nurse] <--- depends on size of healthcare
> 5.  Main consultation [actor: Doctor]
> 6.  Medication preparation base on doctors suggested medication [actor:
> Pharmacist]
> 7.  Pickup medication and payment [pelaku: Pharmacist/Cashier]
>
> At this moment, we are stuck in Item 3.  We are able to see the appointment
> of patient when login as the doctor, however, how to select the patient and
> go into consultation mode (to input diagnosis and other medical comments
> required)?  For the other items, from Item 3 until 7, is there a link such
> as what we have assumed?  Some screenshot is as per attached file.

I think you mean the related actions. Please check that there is an
arrow that will take you to the related objects. For example, from the
patient menu, the following are related actions

- Appointments
- Evaluations
- Prescriptions
- Lab reports
- PSC

So, for example, the doctor can check all the appointments for the
specific patient selecting the related action from the Patient menu.

The related actions are mentioned in the GNU Health documentation
portal at Wikibooks
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/First_Steps

As a side note, remember that GNU Health can use calendars (using the
CalDav protocol). Check
http://blog.gnusolidario.org/2011/10/gnu-health-calendar-module.html

This module is quite handy for large implementations.

Best regards

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health