Re: [Health] Getting some reports from GNU Health/ Tryton

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] Getting some reports from GNU Health/ Tryton
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:39:56 -0300

2012/1/14 Hedayat Vatankhah <address@hidden>

> 3. Or more generally, what is the best way to get different queries from the database?! Should we interface directly with the database server or ... ?

Hi Hedayat

  I'm working on a pure Python web application designed to analyze data of GNU Health.

  The main features of this application will be:

- Extract data from GNU Health database (including the value of functional fields not stored on the database) and populate in another database.

- Model / Define Data Marts (Cubes, Measures, Dimensions, Hierarchies, etc)

- OLAP Analysis and Reporting

  In the following weeks i'll be providing more information about this application, and of course as soon as i have a first release i will be uploading the source code to savannah.

  Regards.

--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@