Re: [Health] medicaments, stock and patients

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] medicaments, stock and patients
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 17:53:18 -0300

Hi Riza

I answered a couple of days ago. Please check that you're getting the mails from the list. Here are the answers

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Riza <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all. I've tried tryton for some time, but I am still confused in the following:
1. how do i delete or at least hide default medicaments?
The default medicaments are the WHO essential medicines. They are loaded from the main "health" module.
You can see them in health/data directory.
If you don't want to load them, just take them out from the __tryton__.py
2. how to control the stock of medicaments (or drugs)?
We have linked the medicament to the product, so each of the WHO essential medicine is also a product, where you can have price, providers, stock, ....
3. can i show addresses of the patients in te list of patients?
The address of the patients, and their relatives is in the party model.

thanks for your help

--
Muhammad Riza Nurtam
address@hidden