Re: [Health] Invoicing bed reservation

From: Mario Puntin
Subject: Re: [Health] Invoicing bed reservation
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 19:54:27 -0300

If you let me have a word on this, I'd say that there are always functionalities lacking in the tools we use. Software is always a work in progress. Maybe you're right, is a basic functionality, but I'm sure there are people who consider it isn't. I migth be wrong, but perhaps some months ago you didn't even have hospitalizations at all.
Resources and time are limited, and I guess eventually billing for beds will be available. But currently it isn't.
Best regards
Mario