Re: [Health] GNU Health documentation Index updated

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health documentation Index updated
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 22:39:42 +0200

Hi Luis,

On 7 December 2011 22:32, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ronald
Thanks for the feedback !

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 5:24 PM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>

> On 7 December 2011 21:39, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all
>>
>> The GNU Health documentation index at Wikibooks is updated. Please check
>> it out and let us know your comments and suggestions.
>
> In the Technical Guide, I think Reporting should come after Localisation.
> The reasoning been, one installs the systems, localize and do the reporting
> later (having the items in logical order of how they are performed)

Agree ! Sebastián just changed it.

>> I think that the best is to work in groups, so we can assign different
>> groups for different sections. All collaborations are highly appreciated.
>
> I strongly agree, I will let you know which sections I can work on. Please
> feel free to assign me to any sections though.
>

>> The GNU Health is being documented at
>> Wikibooks, http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health
>>
>> Best
>>

> I have copied and pasted information about the modules
> from: http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=trytond_health&submit=search
>
> There are missing modules:
>
> - ICD-10-PCS (Surgical Procedures) which is referenced in Surgery module
> - Labaratory
> - Inpatient
>
> should we add them or are they covered elsewhere?
Laboratory, patient appointments and admissions will be documented
within the Hospital Information System. ICD10 and ICD10-PCS are just
data to input in the pathology and procedures modules.

Something similar happens in inpatient_calendar and calendar. They
have functionality that we'll document within the Hospital Information
System.

What do you think ?

I am sure I will have a better understanding, when I am familiar with the system.

Confirm, Pharmacy will be covered under Product and Services Management and Stock Management?

What is the difference between Access Groups and profiles (Health Information System) and Security (Gnu Health Technical Guide)?

Regards
Ronald Munjoma

--
Luis Falcon