Re: [Health] A few questions about GNU Health workflow

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] A few questions about GNU Health workflow
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 19:37:20 -0300

Hi Bashar !

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 6:30 PM, Bashar <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> I like the tricky stuff :D, so I will apply what you've indicated in your
> answer and tell you in case I face any issues.

Good :-)

> I have another question about the billing and financial management of the
> hospital. is the default configuration sufficient for the hospital?, I mean
> the minimal chart of account template and the default accounts.In case I can
> use the default configuration of the financial management, then it will be
> great and time saving.
In most of the cases, you need to have your own chart of account for
your country, plus all the taxes and other stuff related to the
localization of GNU Health for your country.

For example, in Argentina we use a chart of account for the Argentina
plus the electronic invoicing functionality to meet the requirements
of Argentina.

> BTW, if you have time, could you please provide us with some explanation
> about the billing and financial management work flow of the hospital and in
> your way you could consider this explanation as the documentation that
> you're currently working onĀ  :p.......
There is one module, health_invoicing that deals with specifics on how
to bill different health services if your institutio requires it. You
can either download from pypi or install it directly if you used the
"./configure" method.

This module will create the invoice documents directly, associated to
different services, like consultations or lab tests.

Best regards

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health