Re: [Health] Error running trytond server

From: Bashar
Subject: Re: [Health] Error running trytond server
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 07:11:33 +0200

Hello Mr.Luis,

First of all, thank you for concerning about my issue.Actually, I made a clean installation after I removed the older one, and then every thing went fine.
If we want to installĀ  the system for production on Ubuntu 10.04 lts server, then do you prefer to install it using $pip install --user or $pip install.?
and will pip install all the required packages for trytond or I must install the required packages using ubuntu package manager at first?..supposing that Postgresql is already installed...means that pip will do all the work and I just have to run pip to install the base system.......and are there any additional notes that you want to tell me about concerning installing the system for production in a health center for example.....? :D

Thanks again for your great efforts to help me :)

Sincerely, Bashar....