Re: [Health] GNU Health 1.4.2 Database: Could not connect to the server

From: Bashar
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health 1.4.2 Database: Could not connect to the server
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 22:03:25 +0200

>For Debian 6, you need to update the pip version. I used it the one
>from backports.

Hi,
I use Debian Squeeze 6, so, suppose that I wanna install GNU health on
Debian server that I just installed, then, would you please give me
the sources.list that I must have on my system to get all the updates
and packages versions required to install the latest pip and python
packages...? and that sources.list of course contains the back ports
as you mentioned .