Re: [Health] how to install gnu health 1.4.2 on OpenERP 6.x

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health] how to install gnu health 1.4.2 on OpenERP 6.x
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 00:47:30 +0100

On 09/11/11 01:23 +0200, Bashar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Actually, there is a demo folder distributed with gnu health modules,
> but ,tryton can't boot with this module being in module folder of
> tryton, so how to import the demo data ?.

The demo directory is not a Tryton module but a script to run to fill a
database.

> I installed tryton (windows version) 2.2, but, I can't find the module
> folder inside installation folder of tryton,

It is just the client not the server.

> so what version shall I
> install to use in production as server and where I can find module
> folder in that version (link to that version preferred )

You must install the server (trytond) but there is no windows exe.
If you plan to install it on Windows, you must setup a Python
environment.

> and shall I
> use the same version as GTK client too or there are a separate client
> installation file?.

The client can only communicate with a server with the same 2 first
version numbers.

> Neso is creating the database in SQLite, so I changed the trytond.conf
> to point it to postgresql server, but didn't work and still creating a
> database file instead of connecting to postgre server and creating the
> database on server, so how to solve this issue?.

Neso only works with SQLite database.
If you want a client-server installation, you must use the Tryton client
(tryton) and the server (trytond).

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL