Re: [Health] GNU Medical 1.3.2 OpenERP installation

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Medical 1.3.2 OpenERP installation
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 16:24:15 +0200

Hie Bruno,

Thanks, I have posted to the list
The United Nations Millennium Development Goals
A set of 8 goals, agreed upon by 189 member countries of the UN, that if achieved would see the greatest improvement to the human condition by 2015.
http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/

Action on the MDGs: www.mdgpledge.org
Change your sig: www.mdgpledge.org/sig/

I was wondering if you are in a position to assit, I am trying to install GNU Medical 1.3.2 on OpenERP 6.03. I did extract and copy all the files to the addons directory, but when i check for the medical modules in module manager nothing comes. What I am doing wrong? Does GNU Health 1.3.2 run on OpenERP 6.03 (looks like development efforts have shifted towards Tryton, for reasons I support as well, the move is well justified)

Regards and thanks
Ronald