health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] German translation for health module GH3.4

From: edgar.hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] German translation for health module GH3.4
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 22:01:47 -0000

Dear Mathias,
dear all,

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mathias Behrle <address@hidden>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019 10:49

>But indeed I will now running tests to upgrade the local weblate
>installation I am running here to 3.4 which comes with new handy features
;)
>I will try to check exactly for those issues and try to get clean and
up-to-date
>translation files. If all runs well I will finally recommend to migrate
from pootle to weblate.
Great!

Now I uploaded the health file to the Pootle server and it worked.
Pootle says, there are 14 strings left, but when one clicks on this "14"
then there are 82 strings left,
same as in Poedit (but all of them with empty msgid, so no more translation
is needed).

All the best

Edgar