health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] trouble with french lanuguage

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] trouble with french lanuguage
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:29:45 +0100

Hi Luis,

Am Samstag, 20. Februar 2016, 18:20:58 schrieb Luis Falcon:

> > I added french as language to a GNU Health installation and updated
> > the database accordingly. Standard Tryton comes up in french, GNU
> > Health modules not, although the french .po files are in each locale
> > directory....
> >
> > Anyone an idea what the reason could be?
>
> Just a couple of things come to my mind:
> 1) You update the gnuhealth-control to the latest version ? We migrated
>    the translation server to our GNU Solidario server.

Not yet. gnuhealth-control does not work for a package-based installation.
I worked on a lang package, but my current feeling is that this creates a high
workload to maintain it. So probably I'll patch gnuhealth-control to put the
latest translation into the right directories, and leave this to the users to
run it.

> 2) Is the language code the same in both Tryton and GNU Health ? It
>    should be fr_FR .

It is. It is the language pack that comes with release 3.0.1. I run an update
of the database after I selected the language, but that did not solve it.

Best wishes
Axel