health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] Rename / recreate Lao language

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] Rename / recreate Lao language
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 10:49:13 -0500

Hello, Luis!

On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 10:19:27PM +0000, Luis Falcon wrote:

> The Lao language (lo) needs to be recreated as lo_LA in Pootle, to be
> compatible with the existing Tryton naming convention (lo_LA).

lo_LA is the main dialect of this language [0]; the GNU gettext
convention is to use the abbreviated suffix for it [1].

I wonder if Tryton naming convention shouldn't be reconsidered instead.

WDYT?

[0]
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gettext.git/plain/gettext-tools/src/msginit.c
[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_node/Header-Entry.html