Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health pre-release 34rc2 is available for testing

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health pre-release 34rc2 is available for testing
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 07:36:21 +0000

Hi Axel & community

Thanks for testing !!

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 18:02:39 +0100
Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hey Luis,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 7. November 2018, 14:59:03 CET schrieb Luis Falcon:
> >
> > GNU Health HMIS node 3.4rc2 is available for testing !
>
> Package building is working, though it needs some fine tuning.
> I tested the update process with the following steps:
>
> Downloaded and installed demo-db:
>
> createdb --encoding=UTF-8 --owner=tryton gh34
> psql gh34 < Downloads/gnuhealth-32-demo.sql

No need to use the "--encoding" param anymore. It's the default.

> Applied update:
> address@hidden:/home/test> psql gh34
> < /usr/share/doc/packages/gnuhealth/ upgrade/3.4/upgrade_34.sql
> UPDATE 65
> DELETE 31
> DELETE 48

Cool !

> So far it looks good. Then ran an update:
> address@hidden:/home/test> trytond-admin
> -c /etc/tryton/trytond.conf --all - d gh34

> Could not delete id: 11 of model res.user

That's because is trying to delete a user (id 11) and is not
allowed anymore. Probably some old system user. I am working on a more
polished demodb for 3.4.

On my way to Düsseldorf . See you tonight and looking forward to the
talks :)

Best
Luis