Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Pharmacy on community demo server?

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Pharmacy on community demo server?
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 11:58:37 +0000

Hi Andrew !

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:12:48 +0000 (GMT)
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Great work (yet again) Luis!

Thank you Andrew. It's team work ! :)

> Will the export/import script work equally well at both the 'Tryton'
> product level and at the 'Health' product level? The 'Health' product
> level export/import option is needed to add important clinical
> functionality to the main 'Tryton' medicine products.

If we want to input the drugs, we just need to create a script for the
medicament model, with all the attributes (including the link to the
product). It won't be hard to achieve and probably should be the next
one to do :)

Today we have a XML formatted data file for the WHO essential meds
module. In the case we need to import our own vademecum, then it's
better to have them encoded in CSV formatted and use the import script
for the meds.

Let me know your thoughts

All the best
Luis