Re: [Health-dev] [task #14797] Use PDF instead of ODT in reports

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #14797] Use PDF instead of ODT in reports
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 21:40:52 -0200

I would add: make sure to produce PDF/A-1 documents. they embed fonts
and other things needed to print without issues.

Also make sure to use text fonts from GNU FreeFont because the license
has font exception. If any other text font is used, since text fonts are
functional works but can also be embedded in non-functional ones, other
fonts with other licenses could make the document under that given
license instead of letting the document author decide.

I hope this helps, have a good year! ;)

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com