Re: [Health-dev] [task #13953] Generate lab test labels

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #13953] Generate lab test labels
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:17:35 +0000

Hi Bounmy !

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 06:01:03 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Luis and community!
> We have tested the label, and observed:

Thanks for the feedback ! Some notes

> 1. Print Lab Test Label relate function should be in create Lab Test
> tree view, the lab technician will print all labels before the lab
> result.
The lab test label is in the result model because the test ID is
unique.

The lab test order may contain different tests (eg, CBC, serology, ..
) in the same order.

The "Lab test result" menu item name is a bit ambiguous, since it
encompasses the order tests that are ready to be processed, as well as
those that have received already the results. I will work on this, to
rename the element, as well as to add a new state.

>2. Both PUID and Test ID should be in the label.
Both the PUID and the ID are included in the generated QR
code of the label. Initially I did not include the PUID string because
of the small size of the label, but we can put it by the test ID, so
the technician can read it without the need ot the QR reader.

Thanks !

Bests,
Luis