Re: [Health-dev] Empty locale folder for new ICU module in 1.8.1

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Empty locale folder for new ICU module in 1.8.1
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 21:54:55 -0300

Hi Emilien !

Thanks for your excellent work on creating a .deb !

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Emilien Klein
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hey team,
>
> The /gnuhealth-1.8.1/health_icu/locale/ folder in the 1.8.1 release
> tarball is empty. Is that an omission (.pot file not generated)?
I have been putting the .pot in all modules. It should have been in
ICU also. In reality, the .pot is the english (source language) that
we place for each module in Transifex.

I will add it in 2.x for ICU.
Best,

--