Re: [Health-dev] From medical to health : Task 11360 completed

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] From medical to health : Task 11360 completed
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:24:41 -0300

If I take the module health_pediatrics, any Models have "pediatric" in his
name. How can a developer find that 'gnuhealth.newborn' comes from this
module?

You just put the perfect example of why I didn't use "health" as the prefix, as you suggested.

health.newborn would be extremely unspecific. It can even be confused with the health of the newborn... but when using gnuhealth.newborn, we refer to the object itself. Quite clear.

We can discuss it in the future, unless the rest have something to comment about it, otherwise, I suggest to move on.

Also for your information, we plan to remove in the future the _name in Model
and just use the class name.

Do you have this idea documented ? Can you send us the link ?

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4